Analyzing Metals in Soil with an XRF
Rent a handheld XRF analyzer for soil testing and metal analysis—including Cadmium testing. An XRF gun uses X-ray fluorescence technology to provide immediate and accurate analysis of RCRA metals and priority pollutant metals. The portable XRF spectrometer lets you easily monitor these metals while you're in the field.
The Innov-X Systems environmental analyzers have revolutionized environmental testing with real-time, on-site multi-elemental analysis of metals in soil, filter media, dust wipes, thin films, paints & coatings, oils & liquids, and hazardous waste classification. An XRF analyzer rental provides all the benefits of XRF technology without the cost of ownership. Rent an Innov-X Handheld XRF analyzer today!
Features and Highlights of an Innov-X Handheld XRF Analyzer:
- A field-proven, X-ray tube-based system with no radioactive isotopes
- Accurate analysis of priority pollutant metals in seconds
- Accurate analysis of RCRA metals [Arsenic (As), Barium (Ba), Cadmium (Cd), Chromium (Cr), Lead (Pb), Mercury (Hg), Selenium (Se), and Silver (Ag)] in seconds
- Industry-leading performance on Cr, Ti, & Ba (with the best performance on Cr of any existing portable XRF: LODs of 25-45 ppm Cr in soil achievable)
- Meets OSHA Methods OSA1 & OSS1 and EPA Method 6200 and NIOSH Method 7702
Have a question about renting an XRF gun to analyze metals in soil? Contact us online or call 877-386-2480 to talk to a specialist.